NEW SAFETY MEASURES
- Treatment rooms and equipment will be cleaned before and after every patient according to CDC guidelines.
- We are conducting paperless pre-visit screenings for all patients with upcoming appointments.
- Our staff are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms and utilize recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Our waiting room is currently open with limited seating to help ensure patients maintain a safe social distance.
- Please arrive 10-minutes early to allow for curbside check-in if you prefer to wait in your vehicle. You may call our main line at 717-560-6444 and press 0 for the operator to inform the front desk of your arrival.
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, other COVID-19 symptoms, or have traveled to an area with an abundant number of COVID-19 cases, your appointment may be rescheduled.
- Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver, are allowed into an appointment.
- All flyers, brochures, displays, toys, magazines, etc. have been removed.
- Masks or some type of face-covering became optional as of January 2023.
- We have implemented digital tools for check-in as well as contactless payment methods where possible to reduce germ spread via clipboards, pens, and money.
- We’ve added time between appointments to allow for sanitizing and to keep patients apart from one another to avoid high volume or density.
- We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front desk upon entering. It will also be available in other areas of the office.
As always, our main concern is the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at any time.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work through this together.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
William Andersen, MD, Chantelle Gastinger, PA-C, Molly Casey, CRNP and the Lancaster Skin Center Staff