NEW SAFETY MEASURES
* Treatment rooms and equipment will be cleaned before and after every patient according to CDC guidelines.
* We are conducting paperless pre-visit screenings for all patients with upcoming appointments.
* Our staff are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms and utilize recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
* Our waiting room is closed to help ensure patients maintain a safe social distance.
* Please arrive 10-minutes early to allow for curbside check-in. You may call our main line at 717-560-6444 and press 0 for the operator to inform the front desk of your arrival. We ask that you wait in your parked car or away from other patients outdoors, however, there are limited in-office seats available upon request for waiting.
* We will meet you outside where your temperature will be taken prior to being brought into the building. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, other COVID-19 symptoms, or have traveled to an area with an abundant number of COVID-19 cases, your appointment will be rescheduled.
* Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver, are allowed into an appointment.
* All flyers, brochures, displays, toys, magazines, etc. have been removed.
* Our office is closed to all people except patients and healthcare workers (no sales or delivery people will enter the facility).
* We require that you wear a mask or some type of face-covering.
* We have implemented digital tools for check-in as well as contactless payment methods where possible to reduce germ spread via clipboards, pens, and money.
* We’ve added time between appointments to allow for sanitizing and to keep patients apart from one another to avoid high volume or density.
* Any patients or staff who were diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our facility.
* We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front desk upon entering. It will also be available in other areas of the office.
As always, our main concern is the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at any time.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work through this together.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
William Andersen, MD, Chantelle Gastinger, PA-C, Molly Casey, CRNP and the Lancaster Skin Center Staff